- Fully integrated with the SALTO Hospitality platform.
- Easy to maintain: Battery change is the only work needed.
- Simple offline installation possible on many types of small and thin doors.
- Door thickness: adaptable on site.
- Outer thumbturn with red/green indicator indicating the availability of the locker, release managed electronically
- Comes with BioCote® antimicrobial technology.
- Lock with large security deadbolt is built into the locker.
- Ideal for retrofit applications as outside escutcheon rotates for different door handing and styles. No handing.
- Battery pack, electronic components and locking mechanism are all located on the inside of the door, safe from potential vandalism or sabotage.
- Encrypted and secure communication between the device and the electronic lock.
- Low battery status information is obtained from carriers
- Full access control rights programmed via software.
- 3 alkaline batteries - LR03 - AAA 1.5V
Calendar & time zone
- Calendars in system: 256
- Time tables: 1024
- Time periods: 1024
- Maximum events on lock audit: 1000.
- Non volatile memory (memory is not deleted, even if power fails).
- SALTO ProAccess SPACE.
- Covering the mainstream RFID technologies.
- Fixed locker assignment: A specific user ID carrier operates a specific locker lock.
- Free locker assignment: Any user ID carrier subsequently used to unlock a locker takes control.
- Family option: Multiple user ID carriers to operate a single locker.