SALTO BLUEnet Wireless offers remote control & management of property access points in real-time
SALTO BLUEnet Wireless has been developed to meet the highest demands related to security and ease of use. This access control system is networked through Bluetooth RF and especially designed for doors where real-time control is required. SALTO BLUEnet can be installed as an independent system or can complement SALTO Virtual Network (SVN) in areas of a Hotel where real-time control is required.
Control and management of all access points can be done remotely and in real-time from one or more administrator front-desk workstations. The SALTO BLUEnet Wireless engine allows the operator to monitor live access control events and provides the ability to unlock doors, change opening mode, activate a lockdown, monitor live door status or change physical access rules in the access plan, all wirelessly and in real-time.
Real-time door and guest management:
- Control and management of all access points remotely and in real-time from one or more administrator workstations.
- With a single click of the mouse, the network can be configured and changes made in real-time:
- Change the staff and guest's access plan in real-time
- Ability to open doors remotely
- Emergency remote opening / locking
- Change the opening function mode in real-time
- Room status monitoring
- When a guest is not satisfied with their room, there can be a direct room change made in real-time. SALTO BLUEnet Wireless real-time includes functionalities such as real-time re-rooming and real-time extended stay.
- SALTO´s BLUEnet wireless real-time solution has the ability to cancel the key instantly after notice of loss, increasing staff and guest security and peace of mind. Each key is cancelled directly after every check out.
- Get live updates of room status by sending the information from the door lock to the front desk. The hotel front desk staff has the function of real-time door monitoring, which shows which room door is opened at which time.
- SALTO wireless solutions transfer the battery status from the lock to the user card and from the lock to the system administrator as a maintenance notification.
Wireless network architecture:
One gateway can communicate with 7 nodes. Each node can operate up to 16 doors, with a maximum distance of 15ft (16m) between the lock and the node. All by using one single IP address.
- Advanced security with standard encryption communications.
- Escutcheons and cylinders receive blacklist information and remove cancelled keys from the system in real-time.
- Receive audit trail information in real-time and view door access without having to visit the door.
- Real-time door control: This includes door alarm, intrusion alarm, single lockdown and remote door opening.
- Real-time battery control enables maintenance to view electronic lock power status in real-time.
- If radio frequency is interrupted or breaks down, the access system will continue to work, as the virtual network of the battery-operated locks remains operative through SALTO SVN.
At SALTO Hospitality, the goal is to always give customers the products they need to meet the challenges they face. That’s why SALTO has developed BLUEnet Wireless, helping hotel properties improve guest accessibility, comfort, manageability and staff security through innovative technology that has led to exceptional customer satisfaction, both for the hotelier and the guest.