SALTO and Zaplox Technology Partner together to Deliver Digital Hospitality Solutions
SALTO Systems, a leading manufacturer of electronic access control solutions, and Zaplox, a market innovator of the contact-free mobile guest journey and mobile key services for the global hotel market, bring their long-term and successful partnership to the hospitality market to provide the latest in technology and demand – digital smart lock solutions that give guests contactless control and the option to use a mobile key and hotel staff the power of better hotel management.
An overwhelming majority of both business and leisure travellers prefer using mobile guest apps or smartphones to manage hotel stays and services. With the COVID-19 pandemic, it’s even more important to offer guests options to safely manage their stay. With Zaplox’s leading mobile solutions, coupled with SALTO’s innovative electronic locks, this partnership delivers a seamless contactless experience for lodging guests and operations boost for management.
The benefits of the contactless solution that Zaplox and SALTO deliver include a safe contactless and self-check-in, operational cost savings, increased guest loyalty and satisfaction, and time savings that result in better efficiency.
SALTO is a leader in delivering a variety of technologically innovative electronic smart access control solutions for hospitality. SALTO works to integrate with leading companies like Zaplox in order to maximize the digital experience with a future-proof next-generation door smart lock solution that adds both security and sophistication to any hospitality environment. SALTO electronic locks are housed in durable yet aesthetically pleasing sleek and elegant customizable designs that match any decor. SALTO locks integrate with a variety of hotel management systems including other security platforms – like video – and business management.
Zaplox develops contact-free solutions for managing the guest’s hotel stay, improving the check-in and check-out process, and distributing mobile keys for hotel rooms directly to guests’ mobile phones. Zaplox solutions allow hotels to add Zaplox functionality to their existing hotel app, or to launch their own mobile app in a cost-effective way. Zaplox solutions provide a direct channel to communicate with guests and the opportunity to generate additional revenue. Zaplox apps and kiosk solutions are integrated with the SALTO lock system, property management system and payment solution.
Facts & Figures
94% of business travellers and 80 percent of leisure travellers expressed interest in using mobile guest apps or smartphones to request service and message, hotel staff.
83% of guests want hotel service promotions (restaurant, spa, etc.) that help drive ancillary revenue available via their mobile device.
67% of travellers are more likely to choose a hotel that allows guests to check-in and open doors with a smartphone.
Zaplox Premium apps #1, #2; #3 improves guest safety providing mobile check-in, check out and mobile keys including promotions and payment integrations. Integration with SALTO System locks and market-leading PMS systems. With the slim and effective Zaplox Mobile Key App (Premium#1) is a good start when you want to offer your guests an app and mobile key access in your hotel. With the Mobile key app can launch your own hotel app under 30 days and include mobile booking, digital hotel compendium, mobile keys, promotions and more.
Zaplox Kiosk gives 24/7 availability and is a web-based application that can run on tablet-based hardware with a touch interface. The kiosk integrates with the hotel PMS and with SALTO Systems smart locks.
Remote and digital check-in:
- Make reservation
- Pre-check and check-in
- Guest registration
Keyless and mobile access technology:
- Mobile Key - Guest Room (Guest entrance confirmation real-time)
- Dynamic key delivery / Room upgrade (Re-Rooming)
- Digital key and physical key delivery same time
- Possibility of issuing more than one key card.
Self-Service Check-in Kiosk:
- Zaplox Kiosk for fast, contactless check-in and payment, and they can print out their own key cards
- Zaplox Kiosk is a custom-branded self-service solution and a great option for guests who are not ready to use a mobile guest app yet.
- The web-based application can run on almost any type of tablet-based hardware with touch interface, giving the hotel the choice to select hardware that blends in with the hotel interior.
- Key card encoding (RFID & magnetic stripe cards)
Safe and digital guest experience during the stay:
- Zaplox Kiosk is a custom-branded self-service solution and a great option for guests who are not ready to use a mobile guest app yet. The web-based application can run on almost any type of tablet-based hardware with touch interface, giving the hotel the choice to select hardware that blends in with the hotel interior.
Hotel operation and management:
- Remote Check-out (Invoicing Link PMS)
- Mobile payment processing. Follow review & Payment
SALTO smart access:
- Exceptional SALTO electronic lock hardware, developed from strong R&D and with future needs in mind
- Safe contactless & self-check-in and check-out
- Lower operational costs with mobile guest management
- Increased guest loyalty and satisfaction scores
- Save time and increase efficiency
Zaplox helps hotels and vacation home rentals to create a modern and profitable mobile guest experience. Zaplox is a market innovator of the contact-free mobile guest journey and mobile key services for the global hotel market. The company operates in Europe and North America and offers a turnkey platform for managing the guest’s hotel stay, improving the check-in and check-out process, and distributing mobile keys for the hotel rooms directly to guests’ mobile phones. Zaplox solutions allow hotels to add Zaplox functionality to their existing hotel app, or to launch their own app mobile app in a cost-effective way. In addition, Zaplox solutions save time and costs while providing hotels with a direct channel to communicate with the guests and the opportunity to generate additional revenue. Zaplox works with all major smartphone platforms and can support the hotel’s lock and property management system. The systems can replace or coexist with key cards and physical keys. Zaplox systems have been in commercial use since 2011 and Zaplox stock is listed on the NASDAQ First North Growth Market. www.zaplox.com.